Zero to Writing E-Course
To get smart, successful people from zero to setting up a
blog and writing consistently in 6 weeks or less
Complete blog set up and support all in this course
Do you have a powerful message that you want to share with the world, but you can’t quit your day job?
Imagine working on a side project, like a blog and beginning to earn money so you have the freedom to live the life you always wanted.
What’s holding you back? Most people say, “I just can’t get it started”. Here is where the Zero To Writing course comes in.
I have been working with Esther as my blogging coach for 6 months. I thought when I started my blog, I would simply write and subscribers would flock to me. I had a lot to learn. Esther has taught me not only the technical nuances of what is required behind the scenes but superb marketing strategies for attracting subscribers and monetizing my blog. I am more inspired than ever to post consistently. Most importantly, my dreams of generating a serious cash flow from my own creation will become a reality. ~Ellen Silverman, ellenexplains.com
Do you want to set up your blog and blog constantly and share it with the world?
That’s what I have been doing for 5 years. I will show you exactly how to do it.
Become clear on what you want to write about and the tools necessary to start.
Outline your objective and purpose for your writing project. Is it to make money? To write your story as self expression? To write for your business?
Learn how to make time and clear a space to write. No more excuses, learn how to make time for writing every week.
I have always written. from the time I was small. But the voices of self judgement got in the way So I stopped. Then I met Esther and we began our work. She gave me guidelines but also held space for me to write out of any box. And the words flowed Her support of my unique style has been comforting and inspiring She is knowledgeable about the art of writing but also about the soul of the writer I was stuck pretending I couldn't write for 20 years. After working with Esther for three months I got my blog up and 15 poems on my site. She is so much more than a writing coach. She is also an inspiration coach and a creativity coach. If you are birthing ANYTHING and need help….CALL Esther ~Debra Lynn, New York, NYTESTIMONIAL 3
Why I’m different
I am a finisher. Not a talker. I finished my own 3 ebooks and put them on Amazon.
I am a winner of essays by Oprah Magazine, Proctor and Gamble and winner of a grant to create a community website for the Footseps organization so I know what it takes to get people to read your work
I wrote guest posts consistently for blogs and sites with millions of followers.
Why This Course?
This course is a 6 week course. You will receive one lesson a week.
You will have all your writing and blogging questions answered personally by a highly successful blogger with millions of views on her work.
LESSON #1 From zero to starting your writing engine
- You want to write but don’t know where to start
- You want to write but you don’t have the time
- You want to write but you don’t think you are good enough
- You want to write but you have too many ideas (choose which to write 1st)
- You want to write but you don’t have the right tools ie. laptop, notebook, pen, writing desk (based on your lifestyle you will learn what works for you)
- You want to write but you have others that need you
LESSON #2 Choose the best roadmap for your writing destination
- Why do you write/want to write? (we will dissect why those of you that are writing and those who haven't started writing yet. we will go through what special story you have that's unique in your life, everyone has a unique story)
- What do you have to say?
- Who will want to read it? (who is your audience)
- What are you trying to sell with your writing?
- Who are you writing for?
- What topic should you choose, and do you have to choose only one topic?
- What platform should you use? A website? A blog? A notebook? Kindle?
- How do you choose a URL?
LESSON #3 A Map to The Hidden Side Streets and the scenic routes to writing No One else Knows About
This is the secret
- How do you get people to read your writing?
- How do you know which marketing tools work?
- How can you create your own unique plan to get the people you want to read you work to see it?
- How do you put magic into your writing so it goes viral?
- How do you start looking for an agent and publisher?
- How do you get other entrepreneurs to share your writing with their lists?
LESSON #4 Blog Blog Blog
- How to set up a basic blog
- How to find someone to set up a basic blog
- What should your blog look like?
- Style and branding of your blog
- How to properly write a basic blog post
- How many categories to write about on your blog and why
- Sharing your blog with others
Very professional. Holds me accountable and keeps me on track and has zero judgement or charge. You get me. You make it seem easy - even when I've had a 30 yr practice and never written a blog before It's pleasurable and efficient, well worth the time and money. Love. ~Amber V. Los Angeles, CATESTIMONIAL5
- Worksheet and a video for each module
- Six months of support for all your questions in a private Facebook group
2 Bonus Lessons
LESSON #5: Intro to marketing
LESSON #6: How to get your own accountability partner for life
At the end of the course, you will have learned to set-up a complete blog.
Early Bird Bonus:
Sign up by May 30, 2017 and receive a FREE 1/2 hour one on one session with Esther (valued at $275) to plan your writing projects. While supply lasts, only 20 available.
What is it like working with Esther Fink?
Do you have really good excuses for not writing? There is nothing I love more than a great excuse! Because I have so many of my own and worked with so many clients and students excuses. Put your excuse in the private Facebook group and I will get you right past it, under it, over it and around it, in the event you eliminate it.
Most excuses are just going to be there, but we can sneak right past. I will show you the shortcuts I use. And I have many that work like magic.
I am extremely supportive and encouraging. I want you to be successful and love building a blog that you want to keep up for a long time and share and even make money off of, if that’s what you want.
Don't take it from me, read the testimonials on the page to get a sense of what my clients think of working with me.
What is the format of this course?
This course was crafted to work in order from Lesson 1 to Lesson 4, with 2 bonus lessons.
Because of this formatting, I will release 1 lesson each week.
I'm really busy! How much time do I need to set aside for this course.
Zero. You don’t have to set aside any time to work on this course. I will show you how to have your desire to blog and share your writing with world pull you to complete the course and write at the exact time that is right for you, and for the exact amount of time.
I will show you my methods to work with procrastination to your advantage, to have it produce your absolute best writing, not eliminate it.
You Will Finish The Program With A Blog That Is Ready For You To Write Away!
A blog is beneficial for both a business and as a personal outlet for self expression.
You can keep your blog on PRIVATE setting until you feel comfortable sharing.
Writing for your blog is extremely rewarding because you get to FINISH. Each post is manageable and when you get it done, you feel satisfaction.
Your self confidence will skyrocket with every word you make public on your blog.
Create awareness of your business and help grow your customer base.
If any of you are feeling at all stuck, in any way, creatively, I highly recommend reaching out to Esther. Her expertise extends way beyond blogs, and she’s definitely someone worth working with if you are feeling stuck in any way.~Sophia Helen
Hi —So glad you read this far, because I am obsessed and in love with blogging! It is my favorite thing to do. If this is as exciting and challenging to you too, please join my rat pack of bloggers in my Private Facebook group and you won’t be sorry.
Yes, you get a complete course from me on blogging but most people love getting my feedback on their blogs most of all. So to toot my own horn, this is really valuable. I hardly have time for one on one coaching and if I do, it’s really pricey. So get me here in this course, (some people purchase the course even if they don’t want to start a blog just for the private coaching they get!)
I will inspire you, motivate you, answer your questions based on my 4 years of studying blogging and marketing, (including spending $1000 for ONE HOUR of my favorite bloggers time on the phone!).
I hope to see those of you that have the burning desire for this, the curiosity, and those of you that want to express yourself and have a purpose for your blog.
All of you!
Come on in, and say hi when you join. I can’t wait to hear about your blog.
If you have any questions email email@example.com.
- This course is a 6 week course with 6 months of Facebook support. You will receive one lesson a week. The private group will remain open for questions and support for one full year. Lesson #1 to be sent out June 15, 2017.