Zero to Writing E-Course
To get smart, successful people from zero to writing
Complete an e-book and set up a blog all in this course
Do you have a powerful message that you want to share with the world, but you can’t quit your day job?
Imagine working on a side project, like a blog or an e-book and beginning to earn money so you have the freedom to live the life you always wanted.
What’s holding you back? Most people say, “I just can’t get it started”. Here is where the Zero To Writing course comes in.
Hi, I’m Esther Fink.
I am a writing coach and life coach and **passion project coach.
**passion project: A passion project is something you work on (often outside of your chosen career path) that gives you satisfaction, happiness and puts you into a state of flow. It’s what you do to escape it all. Its your tiny (or huge) contribution to the world. MBG
ClarityBecome clear on what you want to write about and the tools necessary to start.
Outline your objective and purpose for your writing project. Is it to make money? To write your story as self expression? To write for your business?
TimeLearn how to make time and clear a space to write. No more excuses, learn how to make time for writing every week.
You will not do this alone. You will receive support and feedback for an entire year. Whether you are writing an e-book, blog, or memoir, you can ask me questions.
I have always written. from the time I was small. But the voices of self judgement got in the way
So I stopped.
Then I met Esther and we began our work. She gave me guidelines but also held space for me to write out of any box.
And the words flowed
Her support of my unique style has been comforting and inspiring
She is knowledgeable about the art of writing but also about the soul of the writer
I was stuck pretending I couldn't write for 20 years. After working with Esther for three months I got my blog up and 15 poems on my site. She is so much more than a writing coach.
She is also an inspiration coach and a creativity coach. If you are birthing ANYTHING and need help….CALL Esther
~Debra Lynn, New York, NY
Why I’m different
I am a finisher. Not a talker. I finished my own 3 ebooks and put them on Amazon.
Why This Course?
This course is a 6 week course. You will receive one lesson a week.
LESSON #1 From zero to starting your writing engine
- You want to write but don’t know where to start
- You want to write but you don’t have the time
- You want to write but you don’t think you are good enough
- You want to write but you have too many ideas (choose which to write 1st)
- You want to write but you don’t have the right tools ie. laptop, notebook, pen, writing desk (based on your lifestyle you will learn what works for you)
- You want to write but you have others that need you
LESSON #2 Choose the best roadmap for your writing destination
- Why do you write/want to write? (we will dissect why those of you that are writing and those who haven't started writing yet. we will go through what special story you have that's unique in your life, everyone has a unique story)
- What do you have to say?
- Who will want to read it? (who is your audience)
- What are you trying to sell with your writing?
- Who are you writing for?
- What topic should you choose, and do you have to choose only one topic?
- What platform should you use? A website? A blog? A notebook? Kindle?
- How do you choose a URL?
LESSON #3 How to put the pedal to the metal and write often
- How to hunker down and write consistently
- Different styles of e-books and how to choose one
- Writing an outline
- Writing an introduction
- Writing without editing
- How to end your ebook
LESSON #4 Uh oh. Writing Roadblocks. Get out of the way, here I come!
you made it and got started. you're writing. you have a plan. this is where we get in our own way.
- How do you stay motivated?
- How do you write consistently and do you have to?
- How do you schedule your writing time and get accountability?
- How do you figure out what works for YOU?
LESSON #5 A Map to The Hidden Side Streets and the scenic routes to writing No One else Knows About
This is the secret
- How do you get people to read your writing?
- How do you know which marketing tools work?
- How can you create your own unique plan to get the people you want to read you work to see it?
- How do you put magic into your writing so it goes viral?
- How do you start looking for an agent and publisher?
- How do you get other entrepreneurs to share your writing with their lists?
LESSON #6 Blog Blog Blog
- How to set up a basic blog
- How to find someone to set up a basic blog
- What should your blog look like?
- Style and branding of your blog
- How to properly write a basic blog post
- How many categories to write about on your blog and why
- Sharing your blog with others
- Worksheet and a video for each module
- One full year of support for all your questions in a private Facebook group
- Intro to Marketing Guide
At the end of the course, you will have learned to set-up a complete blog and write a complete e-book.
Early Bird Bonus:
Sign up by April 15, 2017 and receive a FREE 1/2 hour one on one session with Esther to plan your writing projects. While supply lasts, only 20 available.
That's Right! You Walk Away With An E-book!
It can help you be seen as an expert and it can help to make connections because you are validated. It can open a lot of doors to speaking and consulting.
It brings in new clients, can give you a small but steady stream of income, and can save you and your clients LOADS of time getting them oriented to your work... an all around real value. around.
You Also Finish The Program With A Blog That Is Ready For You To Write Away!
A blog is beneficial for both a business and as a personal outlet for self expression.
Your self confidence with skyrocket with every word you make public on your blog.
Create awareness of your business and help grow your customer base.
If you have any questions email email@example.com.
- This course is a 6 week course. You will receive one lesson a week. The private group will remain open for questions and support for one full year. Lesson #1 to be sent out May 1, 2017.